|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Our client is a leading, US firm that hold a specialist team of practitioners within construction law and that continue to go through unprecedented growth in the space.
Reporting directly to Partner, you can expect hands on exposure to first-rate work assisting a collaborative team, in advising clients on the procurement and delivery of construction and infrastructure projects, to meet deadlines. This a fast-paced and dynamic role offering hands on exposure and plenty of client contact.
This practice’s reach extends to all corners of the globe with its lawyers having current or completed projects in over 80 countries. The scope of this work ranges from complex energy and infrastructure projects to libraries and monuments
- Practising lawyer with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in a projects or construction (ideally front-end focus)
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Verbal reasoning skills - ability to interpret the precise meaning of written documents such as contracts, legislation, case decisions;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus;
- Resilience, personal drive and a motivation to develop as a legal professional.
- Top of market salary + incentives.
- Large-scale, career defining work.
- Truly promotes work/life balance.
- Busy and successful, yet friendly and collaborative.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or email@example.com