|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading, domestic law firm that hold a specialist team of practitioners within construction law and that continue to go through unprecedented growth in the space.
Reporting directly to Partner, you can expect hands on exposure to first-rate work assisting a collaborative team, in advising clients on the procurement and delivery of construction and infrastructure projects, to meet deadlines. This a fast=paced and dynamic role offering hands on exposure and plenty of client contact.
Clients range a number of industry sectors including road, light rail, building and electricity for Governments, private sector principals, contractors, developers and service providers.
- Practising lawyer with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in a projects or construction practice (commercial litigation experience will also be considered);
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Verbal reasoning skills - ability to interpret the precise meaning of written documents such as contracts, legislation, case decisions;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus;
- Resilience, personal drive and a motivation to develop as a legal professional.
- Top of market salary + incentives.
- Large-scale, career defining work.
- Truly promotes work/life balance.
- Busy and successful, yet friendly and collaborative.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or email@example.com