|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a leading, national law firm in search for a motivated Mid-Level Lawyer with front-end experience to join a rising team.
Reporting directly to Partner, you can expect hands on exposure to first-rate work assisting a collaborative team, in advising clients on the procurement and delivery of construction and infrastructure projects, with a focus on project delivery.
The Partner is renowned in the market and heavily involved across progressive sectors including the renewables space, solar, wind and battery storage.
This a fast-paced and dynamic roe offering hands on exposure and plenty of client contact.
- Minimum of 2 years’ PQE from a reputable firm in construction;
- Currently be working as a front-end lawyer/Associate in a construction or projects team;
- Have a strong technical legal ability and a genuine interest in working in the construction and infrastructure sector;
- A client-focused approach with a deep understanding of commercial drivers;
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional drafting skills;
- An independent thinker, comfortable learning new concepts quickly;
- This practice’s reach extends to all corners of the globe with its lawyers having current or completed projects in over 80 countries.
So what’s on offer for you?
- Approachable and friendly Partners, whose extensive industry experience and regular coaching will be crucial in developing lifelong skills for you;
- Genuine flexibility to manage your time;
- A competitive salary;
- Networking and extra-curricular events;
- Gym memberships.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 / 0450 752 012 or email@example.com