|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Would you like to be part of a team that is devoted to making the world a healthier place? This role as Fundraising Officer might just be it for you.
At this Not-For-Profit organisation you will support the fundraising team implementing fundraising activities.This includes working with community groups to achieve their fundraising targets.
This is initially a 3 month role and you will be inspiring individuals to participate in community fundraising events.
The key responsibilities are:
- Build strong relationships with volunteer groups and event planning teams
- Assist in growing participation in community fundraising events
- Support community fundraisers
- Assist team to support large fundraiser organizers and third-party fundraising events
- Ensure accurate entry of fundraiser and donation information and update records
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience in a similar fundraising role
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience supporting/organizing events
- Relevant university degree or certification in marketing, business, communications or related discipline
- Sound analytical skills and experience in database reporting.
In return you get to work in an organisation which is extremely passionate about what they doe. The office is in the CBD so very close to public transport.
As it is a NFP organisation you will benefit from salary packaging and Training and Development are greatly encouraged!
If you believe that you are the right person for the role, please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me directly on email@example.com.