|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
NSW Government in Maitland is seeking a qualified Geoscientist with experience in coal and/or minerals and Database and GIS skills (preferably ARC).
The role involves technical assessment of company exploration reports.
- Researches the formation, dissolution, and content of rock layers.
- Researches the effects of internal pressures, heat, water, pollution, and erosion.
- Studies variations in rock formations and densities to identify new mineral deposits. Estimates depth, quality and vastness of deposits.
- Tests mineral quality and purity to determine feasibility of mining.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Apply now to be considered for this role, or call Poppy on 9641 2461 for more info