|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Geotechnical Scientist to investigate, analyse, interpretate and advice with respect to geotechnical, pavement and material aspects of infrastructure design, construction and maintenance.
About the role:
- Contribute to the management of geotechnical, pavements and materials risk by developing and/or adopting appropriate standards, testing and improving practices
- Support the development of geotechnical, pavements and materials capability by supporting technical programs
- Deliver effective technical services to clients by participating in multi-function teams, providing strategic technical advice
- Support the operation with geotechnical investigation for roads/ bridges planning and direction, coordination with resource planning, compliance with business reporting, WHS and environmental requirements and support of quality systems
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology or a related discipline
- Proven experience in the provision of earthworks specialist advice
- Experience with CIRCYLY
- Strong experience in pavement design, analyses and Slope Risk Assessments
- Current NSW Drivers licence
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255