|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Reporting into the Communications Coordinator, this leading transport organisation are seeking an experienced graphic designer to start immediately. The role will be based in the CBD and will support the operations of the overall Communications and Marketing department, performing a wide a variety of design activities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, production and distribution of a range of publications, promotional materials, online communications and displays
- Supporting the implementation and evaluation of a range of marketing and communication activities
- Consulting and advising to all departments on relevant communication materials and publications for certain projects
- Ensuring publications are compliant with the requirements by communicating with external stakeholders including photographers, agencies and printers
The successful candidate will:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in public relations, design, publications or related discipline
- An in-depth understanding of marketing, public relations and printing principles
- Demonstrated experience in designing online and print corporate documents and brochures
- Experience with Adobe Indesign suite
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design or desktop publishing
- This organisation foster collaboration and continuous improvement internally and prides itself on its ability to promote the reputable brand across Melbourne, providing a terrific service across it's transport.
- Based in the heart of the city, walking distance from tram’s and train stations.
- Collaborative & high performing team
- Free Public Transport
- Flexible hours
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org