|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
About our client
Our client is an innovative Fintech brand that has grown at an incredibly fast pace since their conception. This fintech company offers a wide range of service including card transactions, business accounts and even cryptocurrency. This company is truly a global brand and has ambitions to establish themselves in the Australia market, hence the requirement for a Head of Legal to assist in this.
About the role
With a small team already on the ground in Melbourne this company are now looking for a senior leadership team including a Head of Legal.
In this role you will work closely with the global management team including the General Counsel who is based in London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements and contracts.
- Advising on legal risks that are associated with local laws and the development of new products and services.
- Developing internal legal processes to assist operations and the growth of the company.
- Advising on various areas of law including, but not exclusive to;
- Financial Services
To be suitable for this role you will possess:
- At least 6 years’ PQE in Financial services from a reputable firm
- In-House experience ideally
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Commercial awareness and acumen
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org