|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
A unique opportunity for a Head of Legal to join an exciting Global Fintech and ASX listed company.
- Advise on Australia launch of the company;
- Varied In-House role covering legal and regulatory matters;
- A reputable senior role with a lot of potential in the short, mid and long term.
About our client
Our client is an innovative Fintech brand that has grown at an incredibly fast pace since their conception. This fintech company offers a wide range of service including card transactions, business accounts and even cryptocurrency. This company is truly a global brand and has ambitions to establish themselves in the Australia market, hence the requirement for a Head of Legal to assist in this.
About the role
With a small team already on the ground in Melbourne this company are now looking for a senior leadership team including a Head of Legal.
In this role you will work closely with the global management team including the General Counsel who is based in London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements and contracts.
- Advising on legal risks that are associated with local laws and the development of new products and services.
- Developing internal legal processes to assist operations and the growth of the company.
- Advising on various areas of law including, but not exclusive to;
- Financial Services
To be suitable for this role you will possess:
- At least 6 years’ PQE in Financial services from a reputable firm
- In-House experience ideally
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Commercial awareness and acumen
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com