|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Our client is a national law firm that has experienced unrivalled growth in recent history and ambitions to continue for the foreseeable future, this firm are highly regarded across multiple practice areas. The Sydney office is a modern office located in a very convenient location. Our client has a national medical practice across all their offices that is often ranked as one of the best Medical Negligence/Health teams in various legal publications. This organisation is seeking a passionate health lawyer to work within their reputable team.
About the role
- This role will be working within an established team under the leadership of a team with an unrivalled base for knowledge. This will be a varied role that will include working on matters related to medical negligence, disciplinary matters and coronial inquests amongst others.
- Personality and attitude are key for this position as this team are looking to heavily invest in the successful applicant’s knowledge and career progression.
Ideally you will possess:
- At least 2 years post admission experience in Medical Negligence or Health law
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Strong academics.
- An ambition to progress your career within this area of law.
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com