|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
You will be joining an iconic Melbourne Brand based in the heart of the CBD, in a fast paced role that ill see you take part in a Hardware Deployment project to roll out new mobile phones to the organisation.
This role has an immediate start, as the project is kicking off within the next week.
- Hardware deployment and troubleshooting (mobile phones – Android and iPhone)
- Asset Management – reviewing spreadsheets and updating assets
- Creation of work instruction documentation
- Experience working in a similar hardware deployment role.
- Familiar with mobile phones – Android and iPhone
- Ability to work within a team, and effectively communicate and collaborate
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile.
- Based in the heart of the city, walking distance from tram’s and train stations.
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Flexible hours
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.