|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a rapidly growing business to support the recruitment of an IT Internal Auditor. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will join a group of high performers as their first Information Technology (IT) audit professional to strengthen the department.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment, including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- IT security audits, including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts.
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls. Coordinate with Sox teams as applicable.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyse data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced accountant looking to progress within their career.
Requirements for the role will include:
- The right candidate will have prior experience in a similar position in IT
- Governance/IT Audit – internal audit or external auditing firm.
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction.
- Ability to produce high quality work products for both the IT groups and Senior Management
- Relevant Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, IT Risk Management/Governance, Business Administration
- Recognized accounting/auditing/information system certifications (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA, CISSP)
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert