|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
One of the most renowned global tech giants is looking for an IT hardware provisioning analyst in work within their Sydney office. In this role, you will be provisioning laptops/desktops for our staff in Australia & New Zealand. As a provisioning analyst, you exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems and technologies in use and act as an escalation point for the team. The ideal candidate will have some experience with corporate level imaging in a mid to large size Enterprise.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Imaging Laptop & Desktops as per SOP.
- Packaging and shipping provisioned assets to salesforce employees.
- Receiving and managing incoming stock inventory.
- Assist in arranging collection of old assets from users and assets ofterminated users.
- Assisting external auditors with hardware audit and remediation.
- Creating Asset Transaction of issue and returned assets so we are accurately managing asset inventory.
- Wiping end of life assets as per Salesforce SOP and arrange for disposal collection.
- Restocking and managing IT vending machines in the Sydney office.
- Troubleshooting imaging issues as required with internal teams.
- Reviewing asset inventory regularly and requesting additional stock needed.
- Working with hardware vendors on logging repair cases and arranging repair / replacement
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Exposure to WDS technology
- Exposure to JAMF technology
- Understanding or corporate imaging processes
How to apply
To apply please send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org