|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Supportive team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners and team | Good scope for career progression
The Insurance department is recognised throughout the industry for producing high-quality advice to its clients and delivering exceptional and consistent service. The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for prestigious names in the insurance industry; both domestically and overseas.
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Associate to join a reputable Insurance financial lines and professional indemnity team.
The role will provide opportunities to work on a variety of matters in the team’s core focus areas of financial lines, construction PI and health / medical malpractice.
In taking on this role, you will receive guidance from expert personnel including a key partner in the industry and through a structured mentoring program, the chosen professional will see advancement in their career and unparalleled support in a cohesive working environment. You can expect to become part of a highly effective and collegiate team.
- Minimum of three years post admission experience - In the health space the successful candidate can expect to have involvement in matters acting for medical and allied health professionals in a variety of claims, disciplinary proceedings, litigated proceedings and coronial inquests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org