|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Collegiate team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners| clear career development
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working closely with a progressive and innovative law firm that holds a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market.
In this role you will be working with two leading Insurance Partners and a team across a range of litigated matters in the District and Supreme Courts, as well as disciplinary work and inquiries.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Approximately 4-5 years PQE;
- Experience in some or all of the key practice areas of respondent Workers Compensation and defended personal injuries industrial accidents matters;
- Excellent academic record;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to cope under pressure and effectively prioritise;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow;
- An interest in learning about/understanding a range of clients and their businesses.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high-performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com