|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious lawyer/associate (3+ Yrs. PQE) to join a growing Insurance Division. Working directly with a Partner and Special Counsel, you will focus on workers compensation/work injury damages/common law personal injury matters.
There will be upskilling potential available for professional indemnity work.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 Yrs. PQE in Defendant or plaintiff (also considered)
- Experience in some or all of the key practice areas of Workers Compensation and defended personal injuries industrial accidents matters;
- Excellent academic record;
- Good time management;
- Ability to cope under pressure and effectively prioritise;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow;
- An interest in learning about/understanding a range of clients and their businesses.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high-performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org