|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Supportive team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners and team | Good scope for career progression
Our client’s insurance & health team is headed up by 20 well-respected principals across several states in Australia. The Insurance department is recognised throughout the industry for producing high-quality advice to its clients and delivering exceptional and consistent service. The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for prestigious names in the insurance industry; both domestically and overseas.
The insurance Lawyer will be involved in a range of matters with a focus on public liability matters (property damage and personal injury). The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills and bring with them an enthusiastic approach and a focus on client service.
- 1-3 Yrs. PQE experience - This role offers a broad range of defendant insurance work including public liability, personal injury so relevant experience is vital.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org