|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Collegiate team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partner | Clear career progression
A cutting-edge, national firm known for offering holistic and consistently strong legal advice to a range of clients including ASX200 listed companies, mid-sized corporates, public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join a growing Sydney Insurance team on a full-time basis, acting for insurers in motor vehicle insurance related litigation. This role will include bringing and defending claims for property damage, as well as dealing with credit rental / loss of use claims.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing files and preparing advices
- Communicating with clients both in writing and verbally
- Preparing court documents, including statements of evidence
- Drafting correspondence and communicating with other practitioners
- Appearing before the Local Court
- Diary management
- File management
- Experience with motor vehicle insurance litigation in the NSW Local Court system and the practice and procedure of the Small Claims and General Division of the Court
- Communication skills, an enthusiastic approach and a focus on client service are also important
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org