|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a well-thought of practice in the Insurance space and is steadily growing in the Sydney market. Clients include some of Australia’s leading insurers or associated companies. This team is managed by a renowned and respected Partner in the industry.
A newly created opportunity for a Professional Indemnity Lawyer/ Solicitor or someone looking to make that step to specialise in insurance. Reporting directly in to the experienced Principal, the chosen Professional Indemnity Lawyer will be joining a well thought of team. You will receive guidance from a dedicated mentor through a structured mentoring program and a market leading salary.
- A newly created position
- Work with a highly-regarded Partner
- The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for the biggest names in the insurance industry both locally and overseas.
- Draft and negotiate contracts, enterprise agreements & incentive schemes
- Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
- 2-3 Yrs. PQE experience in professional indemnity and liability experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Superior attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com