|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Exposure to a broad range of defendant insurance work
- Work with highly experienced partners
- Clear opportunities to progress your career within a prominent firm
Supportive team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners and team | Good scope for career progression
The Insurance department is recognised throughout the industry for producing high-quality advice to its clients and delivering exceptional and consistent service. The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for prestigious names in the insurance industry; both domestically and overseas.
You can expect to be involved in a variety of professional indemnity matters including in the areas of construction and health care - to name a few.
In taking on this role, you will receive guidance from expert personnel including a key partner in the industry and through a structured mentoring program, the chosen Insurance Associate will see advancement in their career and unparalleled support in a cohesive working environment.
- 3-5 Yrs. PQE experience - This role offers a broad range of defendant insurance work including public liability, personal injury and property damage so experience in these areas is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org