|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
A cutting-edge, national firm known for offering holistic and consistently strong legal advice to a range of clients including ASX200 listed companies, mid-sized corporates, public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join a growing Sydney Insurance team on a full-time basis, acting for insurers on Workers Compensation insurance related litigation.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing files;
- Preparing advices, court documents and statements of evidence;
- Client communication;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Appearing before the Local Court;
- File management.
- Experience with Workers Compensation insurance litigation in the NSW Local Court system.
- Strong communication skills, an enthusiastic approach and a focus on client service.
- The ability to work autonomously but collegiately.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with David Drew on 02 9641 2421 or firstname.lastname@example.org