|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Collegiate team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partner | Route to Partner
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working closely with a leading, independent law firm that is consistently ranked by traditional industry bodies and commentators. As a top 10 Australian outfit, they boast first-rate personnel and offer consistently shrewd advice to a breadth of clientele, form ASX200 listed companies and mid-sized corporates, to public sector/ not for profit organisations.
This Insurance team produce high-quality advice and consistently bid exceptional and consistent service across indemnity and corporate liability matters. Headed by a reputable partner in Sydney, the department work across a range of litigated matters in the District/Supreme Courts, as well as disciplinary work and inquiries.
Due to continued growth, the firm have an exciting opportunity available for an Insurance Associate with at least 5 years defendant insurance experience. There will be expectation that the individual contributes to driving business forward and supports the other members of the team. The focus of the practice is professional indemnity including medical negligence, and corporate risk including directors and officers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in a friendly and fast-paced team.
- Four+ years post admission experience from an established firm;
- Possess a clear and updated understanding of the insurance industry and be commercially aware;
- Be sufficient in running and maintaining files with minimal supervision;
- Previous defendant insurance and litigation experience within indemnity/ corporate liability matters;
- Communication skills, an enthusiastic approach and a focus on client service are also important;
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Excellent attention to detail and strategic file management skills.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high-performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or alexf@charterhouse