|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Supportive environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners | Scope for career progression
Our client’s Insurance team is experiencing growth which services a broad mix of clients including SMEs, high net worth individuals, local councils and government instrumentalities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Approximately 2-4 years PQE
- Experience in in public liability and professional indemnity matters with proven ability to manage own matters under supervision
- Excellent time management
- Ability to cope under pressure and effectively prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- An interest in the business;
- Strong legal technical skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow; and
- An interest in learning about/understanding our clients and their business.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org