|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Opportunity for an experienced Senior Associate to join this firm’s progressive and non-hierarchical Intellectual Property & Technology practice.
This full-time role is based in the firm's Sydney office and will report to a market-leading technology partner who has garnered a formidable reputation for the design and successful execution of some of Australian/ Asia Pacific region’s most complex software, technology, commercial IP and telecommunications transactions.
This IP&T team is one of the region’s leading and most experienced specialist groups, which works at the forefront of rapid regulatory and technological change.
You will become part of a driven, dynamic team with a rich and diverse practice and work closely with some large value clients.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' PQE in a prestigious legal firm
- Extensive commercial litigation experience (IP specialisation is desirable but not necessary);
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with impact to both internal and external clients and staff;
- A commercially pragmatic mindset and a proactive working style;
- A relatable disposition, and a client service focus;
- An aptitude for finding creative and unconventional solutions to complex problems.
Additionally, the ideal candidate for this role will be an energetic self-starter who is keen to develop their career. That person will hold:
- Creativity, imagination and the capacity for unconventional problem-solving;
- Exceptional technical skills derived from first-tier experience;
- superior written and verbal expression skills and an aptitude for reshaping and expressing complex concepts in a concise way; and
- A naturally collegiate mindset which prioritises respect for peers and collaborative working.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com