|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Supportive environment and brilliant mentoring | Expert Partners | Specialised work
An opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated junior Lawyer to join this firm’s progressive and non-hierarchical IP practice.
This full-time role is based in the firm's Sydney office and will report to a market-leading technology partner who, over the last two decades, has garnered a formidable reputation for the design and successful execution of some of Australia’s and the Asia Pacific region’s most difficult and unorthodox software, technology, commercial IP and telecommunications transactions.
You will become part of a driven, dynamic team within a rich and diverse practice, across both private and public sectors.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years post-qualification
- Exposure to a top- tier firm environment is preferable
- Experience in the front-tend transactional space.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an energetic self-starter who is keen to develop their career. That person will hold:
- Creativity, imagination and the capacity for unconventional problem-solving;
- Exceptional technical skills derived from first-tier experience;
- Superior written and verbal expression skills and an aptitude for reshaping and expressing complex concepts in a concise way; and
- A naturally collegiate mindset which prioritises respect for peers and collaborative working.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance. You can expect a market-leading salary with mentoring from leading practitioners, to encourage your development.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org