|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $ 60 p/h + super
- Initial 2-month contract
NSW Government Agency is looking for an Investigator to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will conduct investigation on incidents of legislation breaches.
- Assist investigations on alleged major offences against respective legislation
- Ensure effective compliance by conducting investigations and lawful surveillance operations on individuals or corporations
- Develop and implement responsive investigation strategies by providing investigation advice to key stakeholders on relevant issues
- Provide Legal Officers with sufficient, accurate and quality information and advice when they are preparing complex reports and briefs of evidence
- Achieve KPIs by participating on project teams by assisting with development and implementation of specific enforcement policies and strategies
- Deliver investigative education seminars and training programs
- Experience in a similar capacity in Investigation or Police task force
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- Excellent team management skills.
Please apply by following the link. For more information.
Please contact Poppy Robinson on 02 9641 2461.