|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Firm
This national corporate law firm is in an exciting period of growth currently with over 500 people in their Sydney office alone. They offer genuine work-life balance and reward their staff on all levels with excellent corporate benefits and twice annual salary reviews. They have a collaborative, social culture with events such as EOFY and Christmas parties, monthly Friday drinks, morning teas and sporting teams. This role, supporting at Partner level is perfect for someone who is looking to grow their career with the support of a senior secretary.
- Supporting a Partner and team of lawyers
- Filing, scanning and archiving
- Opening and closing matters
- Assist in the preparation of court documents
- End of month billing
- Lodging documents
- A minimum 12 months’ experience in an admin role ideally in professional services
- Experience using MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.