|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the firm
Our client is a well-respected Personal Injury firm with beautiful CBD offices. The practice is well managed with a good structure and great processes and systems. They have an open-door policy and offer career development to all staff.
The firm promotes a harmonious and warm environment and is innovative, encouraging new ideas from staff. The Sydney office has a fun and friendly environment and is in a great and easily accessible location.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has come available in the Sydney office for a Junior Legal Secretary to join their team. You will work closely with another Legal Assistant in their Claims Support team. The role will suit someone with 6-12 months experience working in a law firm.
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients and fee earners
- General administration duties
- Scanning and filing
- Arranging appointments
- To be eligible for this role it is essential you have:
- 6-12 months experience in a law firm
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and highly organised
- Strong MS office skills
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply’ button or call Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 579 for a confidential discussion.