|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
As one of the Australia’s leading mid-tier law firms, our client has both an exceptional client list as well as enviable benefits to match and are well known in the market for their innovative, diverse and friendly culture. They are currently looking for an intermediate level Legal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join fun and down-to-earth Sydney office as part of their Real Estate team.
This exciting opportunity will see you providing a high level of support to three fee earners, including a Partner.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm or professional services environment;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.