|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
Our client is an award-winning mid-tier law firm in the heart of the CBD. With their innovative, diverse and friendly culture, an exceptional client list as well as outstanding benefits to match, it is no wonder they have an enviable reputation in the market.
Due to internal promotion, they are currently on the hunt for a Legal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join their Insurance team. This exciting opportunity will see you providing a high level of support to three fee earners as part of a close-knit, supportive team who treat one another like a second family.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm or professional services environment;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.