|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm specializing in insurance law who currently have an exciting opportunity within their CTP team supporting three senior authors. They have a strong focus on their culture, priding themselves on their dynamic and supportive environment. With regular social events, sporting events (including regular boot camps) as well as every second Friday being a half-day while still receiving full pay.
About the role
The role would see the successful applicant providing a high level of support to a busy Principal solicitor and two Special Counsel solicitors. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Dictaphone typing, drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel;
- Monthly billing and reporting; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this role, experience within insurance litigation is essential. You will also need to have:
- A confident, outgoing personality;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; and
- A strong attention to detail.
How to apply
Please click APPLY now, or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.