|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Legal Assistant - Private Clients
About the role
Looking to work for one of the best law firms and known in the market for one of the best cultures? An environment that is going to reenergise your career? This is the role for you! As an experienced Legal Assistant working within their Private Clients department supporting partners and the wider team. The role would suit a legal secretary who is seeking a role they can make their own.
About the culture
Known in the market for having one of the best cultures. Once where it is progressive, inclusive and supportive. With a great work-life balance, highly professional and an environment where they like to have fun.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have:
- 2+ years experience as a legal assistant
- Excellent attention to detail and appropriate time management skills
- A strong work ethic, and ability to work confidently within a large team
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office abilities
Some of the duties will include:
- Diary and telephone management
- Monthly billing
- General administration
- Preparing legal documents and letters
- Liaising with clients & other associated parties
How to apply
If you think you have the attitude and skillset to master this role, we would love to hear from you. Please have what it takes to thrive in this team please apply now via the link below or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.