|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
About the firm
This national firm pride themselves on their collaborative approach, culture, innovation and the work that they produce. They are looking for a talented legal assistant to support a partner and team in their corporate practice. Being part of the wider corporate practice, you will be part of a busy close-knit team. The firm are very people focused and offer a range of benefits to their employees including corporate discounts, gym membership, flexible working, employee assistance programmes and more.
- Diary management
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- File management
- 5 years’ experience in a legal support role
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive and proactive approach to your work
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- A fast and accurate typing speed
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.