|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
About the Firm
This national corporate law firm is in an exciting period of growth currently with over 500 people in their Sydney office alone. They offer genuine work-life balance and reward their staff on all levels with excellent corporate benefits and twice annual salary reviews. They have a collaborative, social culture with events such as EOFY and Christmas parties, monthly Friday drinks, morning teas and sporting teams.
- Supporting a Partner and team of lawyers
- Diary management
- Filing, scanning and archiving
- Opening and closing matters
- Assist in the preparation of documents and correspondence
- End of month billing
- Lodging documents
- A minimum 12 months’ experience working in a law firm
- Experience using MS Office
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.