|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Australian mid- tier firm
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Collaborative and supportive team.
About the firm
This national corporate firm is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic intermediate legal secretary to support in their Commercial Litigation practice supporting four authors. This firm has an excellent reputation as a leading Corporate law firm who offer a range of benefits to their employees including career development opportunities, paid parental leave, purchased annual leave and corporate discounts. They are happy to give full training in the practice area and are looking for someone with the right attitude who is passionate about the legal industry.
- Provide support to four fee earners in Commercial Litigation
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Monthly billing
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- Excel reporting
- A minimum 12 months’ experience working in a law firm
- A flexible attitude to work
- Ability to multi-task and be a quick learner
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9461 5132 for a confidential discussion.