|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
This Australian firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their firm on a permanent basis assisting in their Insurance team. Working alongside another Senior and Junior Secretary you will be assisting two Partners in the team in this busy practice. This is a fast-paced role and will suit someone who thrives in a busy environment and can handle working to tight deadlines.
- Supporting two lawyers in Workers Compensation
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- End of month billing
- Editing and formatting documents and letters
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- File management
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a legal support role preferably insurance
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and willing attitude
- A fast and accurate typing speed
To be considered for this position click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.