|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the firm
Our client is a well-respected Personal Injury firm with beautiful CBD offices. The practice is well managed with a good structure and great processes and systems. They have an open-door policy and offer career development to all staff.
The firm promotes a harmonious and warm environment and is innovative, encouraging new ideas from staff. The Sydney office has a fun and friendly environment and is in a great and easily accessible location.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has come available in the Sydney office. A personal injury lawyer needs a Junior – Intermediate legal secretary to join and support their practice. The role would suit a legal secretary with 1 or more years’ experience in a law firm, who is able to support the lawyer in all his administration needs.
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients and fee earners
- Editing and proof-reading documents
- General administration duties
- Scanning and filing
- Arranging appointments
- To be eligible for this role it is essential you have:
- 1-2 years’ experience as a legal secretary
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and highly organised
- Strong MS office skills
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply’ button or email your resume to Pagen@charterhouse.com.au