|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to provide support to a team of lawyers in this Global law firm. The role will be supporting a team of lawyers across several corporate and commercial areas. Not only do the firm give extensive training and offer a support forum to upskill you, but they also have a range of corporate benefits on offer including in-house massages and corporate discounts. They have many social functions including Friday drinks and team nights out, and pride themselves on a professional, yet relaxed and fun culture.
- Diary management
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers
- Drafting and editing legal documents and correspondence
- File management
- 3 years’ experience in a law firm
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Great organisational skills
How to apply
Click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.