|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the client
Our client is a well-established national law firm with a strong focus on their diversity and people. With a dynamic and down-to-earth culture, formal remuneration and benefits program which includes gym memberships, salary continuation programs and a committee dedicated to social events, it is no wonder this multiple award-winning firm is outstanding amongst its peers.
About the role
The role will see you supporting a Partner, SA and Lawyer in Commercial Property, specifically off-the-plan developments. You will work with a team of highly skilled professionals who specialise in Property law.
- Processing contracts, mortgages and transfers;
- Preparing documents for exchanges and settlements;
- Extensive diary management;
- Monthly billing; and
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience within Property Law;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- A strong focus on excellent customer service;
- A confident and friendly personality; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.