|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to provide support to a team of lawyers in their intellectual property practice. The role will see you supporting two fantastic Partners who are highly respected within the firm and in their area of expertise. The team have an impressive client base across a range of industries and the practice assists across both advisory and litigated matters.
The firm are a leading global law firm who are market leaders in corporate law. As well as a solid reputation for the work they produce, they have excellent staff retention rates and are known for their professional, yet down-to-earth culture. Not only do the firm give extensive training and offer a support forum to upskill you, but they also have a range of corporate benefits on offer including in-house massages and corporate discounts and flexibility with working from home options.
- Diary management
- Processing monthly expenses
- Monthly timesheet entry and billing
- Liaising directly with clients and other lawyers
- Creating and amending legal documents such as contracts, agreements and court documents
- Opening and closing files
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- A minimum 4 years’ experience in a law firm ideally in litigation
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Great organisational skills
- A proactive and efficient approach to your work
How to apply
Click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.