|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Firm
This corporate law firm is in an exciting period of growth and have a role based in their Norwest office. They offer genuine work-life balance with 9-5 hours and reward their staff on all levels with excellent corporate benefits and twice annual salary reviews. They have a collaborative, social culture with events such as EOFY and Christmas parties, monthly Friday drinks, morning teas and sporting teams. This role will suit someone who is organised, likes to be kept busy and has strong communication skills.
This role will be supporting a Partner and team who specialise in assisting developers, financial institutions and high net worth individuals.
- Supporting a Partner and team of lawyers
- Property and conflict searches
- Diary management and arranging appointments.
- File management.
- End of month billing
- Lodging documents
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum three years’ experience ideally in commercial law
- Experience using a document management and billing system.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with PEXA highly regarded
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.