|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
About our client
This International top tier firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to support in their corporate practice. This firm has an excellent reputation as a leading Corporate law firm who offer a range of benefits to their employees including career development opportunities, corporate discounts, gym membership, paid parental leave, flu vaccinations and many more. You will be working closely with a Senior Legal Secretary who will give you the support and training to help grow your career.
- Provide support to the corporate team
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Monthly billing
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- A minimum 12 months’ experience working in a corporate law firm
- A flexible attitude to work
- Ability to multi-task and be a quick learner
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude
How to apply
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in a top-tier firm. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.