|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
Our client is an award-winning specialist criminal law firm based within walking distance of the Downing Centre Local Court and a number of great cafes, restaurants and shopping at World Square. Specializing in all things pertaining to criminal law, this young and dynamic team are looking for an outstanding legal secretary to join their ranks to support two partners who are leaders within their field.
The role would see you:
- Drafting and amending correspondence and court documents
- Liaising with clients, courts and barristers
- Collating briefs
- Preparing monthly bills
- Managing the administration of files
To be successful you should:
- Have at least 2 years' experience as a criminal law legal secretary
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- A bubbly, outgoing personality
Please note this role is not suitable to law students or graduate and interviews will not be offered to those candidates.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please contact Jessika Anderson at Charterhouse on (02) 961 2469.