|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
One of Australia’s leading top tier firms is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their market leading Environment & Planning team. This firm prides itself on their innovative culture and their understanding of the detrimental role legal secretaries play in the success of their firm. With enviable views, retail, health and well-being benefits as well as flexible working opportunities, this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to really excel their career.
- Provide executive assistance to a Partner as well as a team of senior solicitors
- Complex diary management, including travel and event booking
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- Drafting, reviewing and preparation of correspondence and documentation (including contracts and court documents)
- Experience working at Partner or C-Suite level, ideally within a top tier law firm
- A bubbly and collaborative attitude
- Outstanding initiative and proactive approach to work
- Advanced MS Office and typing ability
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in a top-tier firm. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.