|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About our client
This national corporate firm is looking for a career intermediate legal secretary to support in their Medical Negligence practice supporting four authors. This firm has an excellent reputation as a leading Corporate law firm who offer a range of benefits to their employees including career development opportunities, paid parental leave, purchased annual leave and corporate discounts. They are happy to give full training in the practice area and are looking for someone with the right attitude who is passionate about the legal industry.
- Diary management
- End of month billing, timesheet entry and preparing invoices
- Drafting and amending documents and letters
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a legal support role ideally in litigation
- A fast and accurate typing speed
- Experience using a billing and document management system
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
How to apply
This is the perfect opportunity to move into an interesting area of law. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.