|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm looking for a bright and outgoing Legal Secretary to join their plaintiff Personal Injury team. The role will see you providing a high level of support to one lawyer. You will be based in there Sydney, CBD office. They have a great culture and take pride in looking after their employees,
You will be responsible for:
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- Advanced accurate typing speed of 70+ wpm;
- File management including daily filing;
- Diary management;
- Excellent Word and Outlook ability;
- Scheduling of appointments with doctors and coordinating conferences with counsel;
- General secretarial duties of a high volume.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- 2-3 years' experience within plaintiff personal injury law;
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of WIRO would be highly regarded
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail.
how to apply
To be considered please click APPLY now or contact Katie Stothard from Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469.