|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm looking for a bright and outgoing Legal Secretary to join their plaintiff Personal Injury team. The role will see you providing a high level of support to one lawyer. You will be based in there Sydney, CBD office. They have a great culture and take pride in looking after their employees,
You will be responsible for:
- Digital dictation.
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence.
- Preparing briefs to counsel.
- Advanced accurate typing speed of 70+ wpm.
- File management including daily filing.
- Diary management.
- Excellent Word and Outlook ability.
- Scheduling of appointments with doctors and coordinating conferences with counsel.
- General secretarial duties of a high volume.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Experience within plaintiff personal injury law;
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of WIRO would be highly regarded
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to apply
To be considered please click APPLY now or contact Katie Stothard from Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469.