|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
- Support at Partner Level
- Stunning new offices
- Friendly, sociable culture
Want a social environment that is going to reenergise your career? This role is for you! Excellent team. Supportive Partner. A great long-term career move!
My client is a national law firm with state of the art offices in most capital cities, including a beautiful office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. The firm has an excellent team culture with some excellent benefits.
The firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary who is confident to work in a fast-paced, busy environment. The role would suit a legal secretary who is seeking a role they can make their own.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have:
- 3 years experience within a Workplace or Insurance litigation team
- Excellent attention to detail and appropriate time management skills
- A strong work ethic, and ability to work confidently within a large team
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office abilities
Some of the duties will include:
- Diary and telephone management
- Monthly billing
- General administration
- Preparing legal documents and letters
- Liaising with clients and associated parties
If you think you have the attitude and skillset to master this role we would love to hear from you. Please have what it takes to thrive in this team please apply now via the link below, or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02 9641 2421 for a confidential discussion.