|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the firm
As a nationally recognized law firm, our client has both an exceptional client list and office spaces as well as enviable benefits to match.
About the role
They are currently looking for a licensed conveyancer who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join their fun and friendly Sydney office on a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing commercial and residential conveyancing matters including large scale off-the-plan projects for developers;
- Ability to manage a large volume practice including dealing directly with external and internal clients;
- Experience using PEXA, PEXA Projects and other property transaction management systems;
- Managing high pressure periods of large work volumes and effectively managing time during strict time frames and the ability to priorities activities according to level of urgency;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- The ability to consistently produce accurate, high quality work;
- Proactivity and initiative; and
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Katie Stothard on (02) 9641 2469 or Katies@charterhouse.com.au.