|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About our client
This Commercial law firm based in North Sydney are looking for a Licensed Conveyancer who is confident working autonomously and running a Conveyancing practice to support with their Property needs. Being part of a boutique firm, the role will be varied and combine a mixture on Conveyancing and Commercial Property matters such as leases and agreements.
The role is part-time with flexibility to suit the individual, ideally 2-3 days per week. Hours and days can be flexible with the additional option to work from home on occasions. You will have the direction of other lawyers in the firm who also have experience in Commercial Property transactions.
About the role
- Residential, Commercial and off the plan Conveyancing matters
- Liaising directly with clients
- Drafting and preparing legal documents such as contracts, leases and agreements
- Negotiating settlements and contract terms
- Running matters from start to finish
- Legal research
To be successful:
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Licensed Conveyancer
- Have experience in Commercial Conveyancing matters
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Be confident in dealing directly with clients
- Have excellent attention to detail
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.